OCM Gold Fund provides investors access to a firm that understands the history of money while also providing a knowledgeable and disciplined investment approach to the precious metals mining sector.
How to Redeem (Sell) Shares by Mail
- Prepare a letter of instruction containing (Please contact UMBFS in advance, at 1-800-628-9403 if you have any questions.):
- Name of the Fund
- Account number(s)
- Amount of money or number of shares being redeemed
- Name(s) on the account
- Daytime phone number
- Additional information that the Fund may require for redemptions by
corporations, executors, administrators, trustees, guardians, or others
who hold shares in a fiduciary or representative capacity
- Sign the letter of instruction exactly as the shares are registered. Joint ownership accounts must be signed by all owners.
- Have the signatures Medallion guaranteed by a commercial bank or trust company in the United States, a member firm of the NYSE or other eligible guarantor institution in the following situations:
- The redemption proceeds are payable or to be sent to a person other than the person in whose name the shares are registered.
- The redemption proceeds are to be sent to an address other than the address of record or wired to a bank other than the bank of record.
- The redemption proceeds exceed $50,000.
- The address of record has been changed within 30 days of the redemption request. The financial institution where you receive your signature
guarantee must be a participant in the Securities Transfer Association Medallion Program (STAMP). A notarized signature is not an acceptable substitute for a signature guarantee.
Send the letter of instruction to:
- Regular Mail:
OCM Gold Fund
P.O. Box 1328
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1328
- Overnight Delivery:
OCM Gold Fund
235 W. Galena Street
Milwaukee, WI 53212